Effective as of 5/25/2018
Categories of Information We Collect
- User Contributions. The Services may contain the ability to post content or comments or otherwise communicate with other users, including, without limitation, comment sections, profiles, forums and other interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Services. Any User Contribution you post to the Services including, any accompanying identifying information will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, may be available publicly and may be displayed in search results on external search engines. By providing any User Contribution on or through the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial and promotional purposes.
- Information From Your Use of the Services. Information we obtain from your use of the Services includes information obtained using various types of tracking software, such as “cookies,” beacons and other tracking technology which collect information about you when you visit our Site or when you use the Service. Information collected includes, but is not limited to, your browser type and version, IP address, operating system and platform, when you open email that we send you and other information. You may turn off part or all of our tracking software which has been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. However, if you prevent the use of tracking software, it will be more difficult, and may be impossible, for you to use the Service or portions of the Services. If you access the Service from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data (including your precise location), or other transactional information for that device. You may turn off part or all of mobile tracking through your mobile device settings, however, if you prevent tracking on your mobile device, it will be more difficult, and may be impossible, for you to use the Service or portions of the Services.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use your information, including, any personal information, as follows:
- To provide the Services to you and other users.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, including, without limitation, billing, shipping and tracking your orders.
- To contact you, for example, to provide you with information, about your account or other products or services and notify you about issues with or changes to the Services or our policies. You agree that Company or our agents may email, call or text you regarding your account or your transactions and that we may listen to and record phone conversations you have with us for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our service,
- To promote the Services or our other promotions, products and services to you, including, jointly with third-party marketing partners (“Marketing Partners”). In addition, we may share your information, including, your personal information, with our Marketing Partners for their own use. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the instructions included in the communication. Please note, however, that you cannot opt-out of certain administrative communications.
- To allow service providers and other third parties to assist in providing and managing the Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, for billing and collection.
- To provide and improve the Services including improving algorithms and to provide customer support.
- To allow social sharing of content.
- In combination with information we obtain from other sources, including, without limitation, offline sources.
- To protect the rights, including legal rights, and safety of ourselves and others.
- To provide information to our representatives, advisors, corporate affiliates and business partners.
- In connection with the sale of substantially all of our assets, or a line of our business to which personal information or other information relates, or an acquisition or merger.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or otherwise provide consent.
We do not intentionally collect sensitive information, such as social security numbers, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership (“Sensitive Information”) and we ask that you do not disclose it on the Services. However, if Sensitive Information is included in your User Contributions, we will have access to such information described above and such information will be treated in the same way as information that is not sensitive.
Safeguarding Your Information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of commercially reasonable security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer, you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Do Not Track Signals
At this time, we do not respond to browser 'Do Not Track' signals.
Accuracy and Updates to Personal Information
To the extent that you provide us with current information, we do our best to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. If your information changes (including, but not limited to, a change in your email address) then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your records up-to-date. You may contact us at email@example.com to update your account or preferences.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at THE STORM, 2658 Griffith Park Blvd. #604, Los Angeles, CA 90039.
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
2658 Griffith Park Blvd #604
Los Angeles, California 90039